Saturday, February 27, 2010

Letter-Writing Makes A Difference In Government

Dear Jadene,

Thank you for contacting me with your ideas concerning support for green agriculture . It is an honor to serve as your Senator, and I appreciate your thoughtful comments.

The advice and comments I receive from the people of Oregon are very important to me. I believe that the involvement of citizens in government is vital to its success. If we all get involved, we can affect real change in our country. I pursued a career in public service out of my passion to build a better America. Working together and participating in ongoing dialogue with citizens and elected officials alike are key to developing innovative solutions to resolve the many challenges facing our nation.

Again, thank you for contacting me. I hope you will continue to keep me informed on matters important to you.

All my best,

Jeff Merkley
United States Senate StumbleUpon

42 comments:

  1. 喜樂的心是健康良藥,憂傷的靈使骨枯乾。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 如果相遇.你會感到相知.那麼.有一種習慣叫做陪伴;如果陪伴.你會感到珍惜.那麼.有一種甜蜜叫做存在!..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 安安唷~~幸運的日子送給妳(你)滿滿的幸福,也祝福你天天都開心唷..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 偶爾上來逛逛,下次不知是否還有緣再進來,先祝您平安順利!!!............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judge not a book by its cover.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. 人生最可憐的是半途而廢,最可悲的是喪失信心,最遺憾的是浪費時間,最可怕的是沒有恆心。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete