Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Asking the White House to Protect Downed Animals

Greetings Mr. President and Administration Staff,
I appreciated Mr. Obama's compassionate and responsible action to protect downed cows from being further abused in Confined Animal Feeding Operations. I am deeply concerned about other factory farm animals being excluded from these protections. Pigs, chickens, turkeys, and all other animals feel pain and emotional stress. While I strongly support humane reform for all CAFOs in the United States, I am writing today to urge the current administration to extend protection and compassionate care for all downed factory farm animals.
This issue is very important to me. I would really appreciate hearing back from the White House as soon as you are free to get back to me. Thanks so much for your attention to this key matter.
Sincerely,
Jadene Fourman StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment